The data of the general information of this web site laid out below are in accord with the provisions set forth in the Law for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (Spanish law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002):
Title of the holder: Pago de Larrea S.A. (Hereafter, ‘The website’ or ‘pagodelarrea.com’)
- IDENTITY OF THE HOLDER OF THE WEB SITE:
Company Name: Pago de Larrea S.A.
Fiscal Identification Number (NIF): A26011767
Address: Carretera de Cenicero (No number) – 01340 – Elciego – Alava Province, Spain
Open to the Public: 9:00 to 14:00, Monday to Friday
Telephone: (+34) 945 606 063
Details of the registration: A company registered with the Company Register of Alava
These Terms (hereafter referred to as ‘Legal Notice’) regulate the use of this website, which the holder puts at the disposal of the public at https://www.pagodelarrea.com. The use of the website by a third-party attributes the status of User, participation therein and access to our products, and represents the full acceptance by said User of each and every one of the terms incorporated in this legal notice. The holder of the web site may offer services or products via the web site which may be subject to specific conditions which in some instances may replace, complete and/or modify the present terms. Pago de Larrea will notify the user of these circumstances in each specific case.
- CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
The User therefore commits to use the web site, the content and services thereof in compliance with the law, this Legal Notice, good practices and public order. In like manner, the User shall be constrained from using the web site or the services presented thereat for illegal purposes or effects, contrary to the contents of this Legal Notice, to the detriment of the interests and rights of third therein or impede the normal use or enjoyment of the Web Site by other users. The use of all of the contents and services shall be governed by the strict respect for current legislation in force, as recognized in the Spanish Constitution and other legal norms. No injurious or offensive attack, in particular by means of comments or participation in opinion forums, which could result in the infringement of the rights of any person or institution, shall be permitted. The administrator of the contents and services will act as a moderator of such content and shall be empowered to have the capacity to eliminate any content which may be detrimental in effect. In like manner, the User expressly commits to not destroy, alter, disable or otherwise damage the data, programs or electronic documents and the like found in this web site. The User undertakes not to hinder access by other Users to the service by massive use of the computer resources employed by the holder of the web siteto provide the services, and also to not initiate actions which injure, interrupt or generate errors in said systems. Users undertake not to introduce programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls or any other kind of logical or character string devices that cause or may cause any kind of alteration to the IT systems of the holder of the web site or of third parties.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the intellectual property rights of the Website, and of the of the different web pages pertaining to the same, such as the content elements of the same and in the web pages (including, but not limited to, the graphic design, the source code, logos, contents, images, text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, databases and other elements which appear on the web site), except where indicated to the contrary, are the exclusive property of the holder of the web site, or free resources granted thereto for such purposes. In the same manner, the holder of this web site expressly reserves all of the corresponding rights. Also, all the commercial names, dominions, marks or distinguishing signs of any class contained in the Website and its web pages are protected by the law. The holder of this Website does not concede any type of license, or public or commercial use authorization to the user in respect of the intellectual property rights, or any other right relating to this web site, the web pages thereof and the services offered in the same. Only the User can avail of said elements and services for their personal and private use of the same, with the effect that the use of all or part of this web site or web pages pertaining thereto is expressly prohibited for distribution or public communication, including making available to the public, as well as the modification, alteration or decompiling thereof, without the prior express permission in writing of the holder of the web site. With that, the User expressly concedes that the reproduction, distribution, commercialization, transformation and, in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this web site and the web pages thereof constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the holder of the web site or of the owners of the same.
- LIABILITY REGIME
- 5.1. Liabilility for Use of the Website
Users are solely liable for breaches they may incur or harm they may cause by using the Website, Pago de Larrea S. A., its partners, companies in the group, collaborators, employees and representatives, are exempt from any kind of liability that may arise from Users’ actions. Pago de Larrea S. A. will exercise all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information on the Website, however, Pago de Larrea S. A. does not guarantee there will be no errors, or possible inaccuracies and/or omissions in any of the contents accessible through this Website. Users are solely liable for any claim or legal action, in or out of court, filed by third parties against Pago de Larrea S. A. based on Users’ use of the Website. In that event, Users will assume any outgoings, costs and indemnities charged to Pago de Larrea S. A. as a result of such claims or legal actions.
- 5.2. Liability for operation of the Website
Pago de Larrea S. A. denies any liability that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, dues to causes beyond the control of Pago de Larrea S. A. Similarly, Pago de Larrea S. A. denies any liability that may arise from delays or blockages in the operation of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of the telephone lines or of the Internet, as well as harm caused by third parties through illegitimate intromissions beyond the control of Pago de Larrea S. A. Likewise, Pago de Larrea S. A. is empowered to temporarily suspend access to the website, without prior warning, for the purposes of maintenance, repair, updating and improvement of the website.
5.3. Liability for links
Links contained on this Website may lead Users to other Websites managed by third parties. Pago de Larrea S. A. denies any liability regarding the information found outside the Website, as the links that appear on the site are solely to inform Users of the existence of other sources of information on specific matters. Pago de Larrea S. A. is exempt from all liability for the correct operation of such links, of the results obtained through said links, of the truth and legality of the contents or information that may be accessed, as well as for any harm that may be caused to Users by virtue of the information found on the linked Websites.
- POLICY IN RESPECT OF PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED VIA THE WEBSITE
- Objectives for use of the data. Pago de Larrea S. A. may obtain data via the website relating to the traffic and navigation through our web pages in order to deal with consultations, queries or suggestions. All of said data will be handled as a function of User enquiries, services and the legitimate interests of holder of the website as the entity responsible for the treatment thereof, incorporation in an in-house information system, and their use in accordance with the Spanish and European regulations concerning protection of personal data. The data indicated with an asterisk (*) shall be the minimum necessary, in any event, to process the corresponding query.
- Legal Basis for the treatment of data. The data resulting from the analysis of the traffic, use and webpage navigation shall be treated according to our legitimate interests. Those other requests or communications, in order to service consultations, queries or suggestions shall be processed to facilitate servicing the former as requested, and form as such, the legal basis for the treatment of the data.
- Period of conservation of the data and disposal thereafter. User data will not be ceded to third parties without prior express consent, except for cases permitted by law, and will be retained while the User has not cancelled their participation or registration in the website or their subscription, and until the processing and corresponding uses have been completed, or in the remainder of cases, during a maximum period of three months.
- The rights of those affected. The user may solicit access at any time to their personal data, its amendment or suppression, as well as exercise their rights to limit the processing, opposition and portability of the data in accordance with the corresponding regulations, by addressing the persons indicated in this web page in writing. Moreover, the user should be aware of their right to presenting a claim to the Spanish Data protection Agency should the User consider that the handling of their data is inappropriate.